Distance Selling Regulations
(Contracts Concluded by Means of Distance Communications) Regulations 2000.
- Identity: The supplier of any goods purchased pursuant to the Terms and Conditions is: Applied Biomechanics Ltd.
- Description of Goods: The goods sold pursuant to these Regulations comprise items selected from those available on our Website.
- Price: The price of goods purchased via the Website shall be the price advertised on our price list at the time of purchase including Value Added Tax and any other relevant UK tax thereon at prevailing rates from time to time.
- Delivery Options: Prices advertised on our website include Mainland 2nd class UK delivery. Additional delivery options including “signed for” postage are available. If “signed for” postage is not used, we will dispatch items by Royal Mail 2nd class post and retain proof of posting. In the event of non- delivery of that the package it is the purchasers` responsibility to claim from post office for the loss. In the event of non-delivery of items dispatched using Signed For, 24hr and Overseas Delivery, it remains our responsibility to investigate and make good the loss. Royal Mail regulations stipulate a period of 25 working days before non-delivery is considered a loss.
- Payment: Payment for any goods purchased pursuant to these terms must be made by debit / credit card or Paypal at the time of placing the order and prior to delivery. We do not store debit /credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- Cancellation: In accordance with the Regulations you have a right to cancel your order within seven days of it being received. Refunds will be made by cheque on receipt of returned goods from the customer. Goods should be returned by “signed for” postage.
incl. Free Delivery
orders up to 4pm: same day dispatch*
*applies Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays